COVID-19 UPDATE (January 2021)
Despite the lockdown, we are able to continue as normal, observing all required COVID-19 regulations, so we’re still here to serve you and you can find us at the following markets each week from 9am-4pm unless otherwise stated:
- Mon – Chelsworth (9am-midday), Bildeston (midday-4pm)
- Tue – Great Dunmow, Burnham-on-Crouch, Stutton (near Manningtree), Newmarket
- Wed – Langham (near Dedham), Watton (Norfolk), Wickham Market, Long Melford
- Thu – Bishop’s Stortford, Woodbridge, Ely, Thriplow, Newton
- Fri – Chelmsford, Aylsham (Norfolk), Ardleigh (Cross Keys pub)
- Sat – Chelmsford, Wickham Market, Ely, Framlingham, Great Garnett’s, Bishop’s Stortford
- Sun – Aylsham (Norfolk), Ely, Bishop’s Stortford, Woodbridge
We have plenty of items in stock and can even arrange home delivery if you’re not able to come and see us.
We’re here to help all our customers in any way we can – call us on 07972 855396 or email us with questions or enquiries, we look forward to seeing you soon!
Any last minute changes to our schedule can usually be found here on our Twitter feed:
We’re based in Dedham, the heart of Constable country on the Essex and Suffolk border. We have been selling cheeses and pies for over 20 years and pride ourselves on selling quality produce and giving the highest level of service.
We have enjoyed a 5 star Food hygiene rating from Colchester District Council from day one and continue to train staff to operate to the highest standards.
Please contact us if you have any questions about what we do, for example where to find us this week or if you’d like to invite us to bring our stall to an event you’re organising.